June 18th, 2012
June 11 – August 17, 2012: 10 Family Friendly Movies This Summer at UltraStar
Select UltraStar Cinemas are hosting a Summer Kids’ Film Series of family-friendly films this summer. Tickets are $5.00 per person for a “Festival Pass” which entitles you to admission to the entire series of films. Individual tickets are also available for $1.00 per movie.
In the San Diego area, the UltraStar 2012 Summer Kids’ Film Series will run from Monday, June 11, 2012 to Friday, August 17, 2012. The family friendly film festival will feature a different G or PG rated film each week for 10 weeks at the Poway and Mission Marketplace (Oceanside) locations. Movies will be showing every weekday morning, Mondays to Friday. Each movie begins at 10:00 am, with doors opening at 9:30 am.
The San Diego area UltraStar Kids’ Film Festival movie schedule is as follows:
- Week 1 – June 11 to June 15, 2012: The Smurfs
- Week 2 – June 18 to June 22, 2012: Hop
- Week 3 – June 25 to June 29, 2012: Rio
- Week 4 – July 2 to July 6, 2012: Zookeeper
- Week 5 – July 9 to July 13, 2012: We Bought a Zoo
- Week 6 – July 16 to July 20, 2012: Dolphin Tale
- Week 7 – July 23 to July 27, 2012: Mr. Popper’s Penguins
- Week 8 – July 30 to August 3, 2012: Monte Carlo
- Week 9 – August 6 to August 10, 2012: Happy Feet 2
- Week 10 – August 13 to August 17, 2012: Alvin & The Chipmunk – Chipwrecked
Tickets to UltraStar Cinemas’ 2012 Summer Kids’ Film Series are available for purchase at each theater’s box office and cost $5.00 for the entire 10 week series (children under 3 years old are admitted free). The Film Festival Pass allows you to see one film per week. Individual tickets are also available at the box office for $1.00 per movie.
See you at the movies, San Diego!
Editor’s Note: The UltraStar Summer Kids’ Film Series is also playing at Apple Valley, Temecula Tower and Mary Pickford (Cathedral City) in California, as well as at Surprise Pointe and Scottsdale Pavilions in Arizona. Check the website for details about movie schedules at these locations.
Did we help you today? (1) Share this! (2) Never miss a thing! - Get New Updates via Email
- Half Price Frappuccinos at Starbucks - Happy Hour
- College Area Taste 2013
- Discount Tickets to Legoland and Sea Life Aquarium – $15.00 on JACK-FM Family Day
- San Diego Museum Month 2013
- San Diego Restaurant Week - January 2013
- The Art of the Brew - Special Event at Science Center
- Jungle Bells Ring in the Holidays at San Diego Zoo