June 21st, 2012
Free Classic Movies This Summer at Stone Brewing Co.
Set out your lawn chairs and blankets, grab a pint of your favorite Stone Beer from the bar, and join the folks at Stone Brewing Co. in their Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens every Wednesday night this Summer for the 2012 Stone Late Night Movies series!
Every Wednesday throughout the summer (June, July and August 2012), movies are projected onto a twelve-foot wide screen located in the Stone Brewing Gardens. Settle down on the grass for a fabulous night of great food, great beer and great movie watching.
To guarantee your seat at the screening, you will need to get a wristband as soon as you arrive, otherwise your seat is not guaranteed. You may not “save” wristbands for others. Wristbands are distributed on the day of the screening at the host stand from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm, and then beginning at 4:00 pm at the top of the stairs. Arrive early, as space is limited and shows fill up completely. You should also bring along a sweater or jacket – it tends to get chilly at night! If you are planning on having dinner at Stone, be sure to reserve your table ahead of time. There is limited parking available onsite; carpool if you can.
One final tip: You cannot bring any outside food or drinks with you to the screening. This includes beer purchased in the Stone store. Food and drinks are available for purchase at the Bar and the Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens.
Stone Late Night Movies take place every Wednesday starting June 6, 2012 to August 29, 2012. Movies typically begin at 8:30 pm, with some exceptions as noted below. Unless otherwise noted, all shows are “21 & Over” regardless of the movie’s rating; valid ID is required.
Here’s the Stone Late Night Movies 2012 movie line-up:
- June 6, 2012 – The Big Lebowski
- June 13, 2012 – The Hangover
- June 20, 2012 – Rise of the Planet of the Apes (with “commentary” by RiffTrax)
- June 27, 2012 – Puss in Boots – Early Family Night Show: All Ages Permitted with Parents; Movie starts at 8:00 pm
- July 4, 2012 – no movie
- July 11, 2012 – Fight Club
- July 18, 2012 – Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
- July 25, 2012 – Rio – Early Family Night Show: All Ages Permitted with Parents; Movie starts at 8:00 pm
- August 1, 2012 – Edward Scissorhands
- August 8, 2012 – Tropic Thunder
- August 15, 2012 – Star Trek (2009)
- August 22, 2012 – 300 (with “commentary” by RiffTrax)
- August 29, 2012 – The Princess Bride – Early Family Night Show: All Ages Permitted with Parents; Movie starts at 8:00 pm
Note: The schedule is subject to change; be sure to check the Stone Late Night Movies webpage for the most up to date information.
Considered to be the third largest tourist destination in North County San Diego, the Stone Brewing Co. and the Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens are located at 1999 Citracado Parkway, Escondido, CA.
Did we help you today? (1) Share this! (2) Never miss a thing! - Get New Updates via Email
- Now Playing: Shrek - The Musical
- Free Admission – San Diego New Children’s Museum
- Free Family Art Day at the Oceanside Museum of Art
- Kids Free Days at the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park – October 2013
- Kids Free In October 2013 – Museum Month Coupon
- ArtSplash 2013 in Carlsbad
- 2013 Taste of Downtown