July 11th, 2012
July 15 to September 2, 2012 – Free Outdoor Summer Concerts at La Jolla Cove
La Jolla Cove comes alive with great live music and entertainment Sunday afternoons from July 15, 2012 through September 2, 2012 (Labor Day Weekend).
La Jolla Concerts by the Sea has been providing free summer concerts to the community since 1984. These family friendly, free summer concerts are fun for all ages, offering a wide range of musical styles for everyone’s enjoyment in an ideal setting overlooking La Jolla Cove. Fantastic prizes including gift certificates for local activities and restaurants are raffled off each week.
The 2012 La Jolla Concerts by the Sea concert and entertainment line up is as follows:
- July 15, 2012 – Big Time Operator – Swing
- July 22, 2012 – Bill Magee Blues Band – Blues
- July 29, 2012 – Theo & the Zydeco Patrol – Cajun Blues
- August 5, 2012 – Bastard Sons of Johnny Cash – Country/Americana
- August 12, 2012 – Benny Hollman’s Big Band Explosion – Swing
- August 19, 2012 – Rockola – Classic Rock & Roll
- August 26, 2012 – Sue Palmer & Her Motel Swing Orchestra – Boogie Woogie/Swing
- September 2, 2012 – The Heroes – Blues
Each of the La Jolla Concerts by the Sea 2012 concerts takes place on Sundays from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm at the Scripps Park at La Jolla Cove. This is a free, family friendly event.
Did we help you today? (1) Share this! (2) Never miss a thing! - Get New Updates via Email
- Half Price Frappuccinos at Starbucks - Happy Hour
- College Area Taste 2013
- Discount Tickets to Legoland and Sea Life Aquarium – $15.00 on JACK-FM Family Day
- San Diego Museum Month 2013
- San Diego Restaurant Week - January 2013
- The Art of the Brew - Special Event at Science Center
- Jungle Bells Ring in the Holidays at San Diego Zoo