August 29th, 2012
Cine en el Parque – Spanish Movie Film Festival Saturdays in September
Mark your calendar – Starting Labor Day weekend, four popular and internationally renowned Spanish-language films will be projected with English subtitles on the Great Green Lawn at the California Center for the Arts, Escondido. The Spanish movies will play Saturdays in September, starting on Saturday, September 1, 2012. Guests are invited to bring chairs and blankets and spend the evening under the stars at this free outdoor event.
Here is the list of films playing at this year’s Cine en el Parque Film Festival:
- Saturday, September 1, 2012: Rio – A domesticated macaw from a small town takes off on an adventure to Rio de Janeiro.
- Saturday, September 8, 2012: La Misma Luna – A young Mexican boy travels to the U.S. to find his mother after his grandmother passes away.
- Saturday, September 15, 2012: No Eres Tu, Soy Yo – Javier is crushed after his new bride leaves him. When his psychiatrist has no answers, he turns to the arms of his ex-girlfriends.
- Saturday, September 22, 2012: Valentin – An 8-year-old boy, raised by his grandmother, finds himself the only one capable of solving his family’s problems.
Cine en el Parque 2012 takes place on four consecutive Saturdays in September 2012, starting at 7:00 pm on the Great Green Lawn at the California Center for the Arts, Escondido. Food will be available for purchase. No alcohol, smoking, dogs, or barbeques allowed. This free event is open to the public.
Did we help you today? (1) Share this! (2) Never miss a thing! - Get New Updates via Email
- Half Price Frappuccinos at Starbucks - Happy Hour
- College Area Taste 2013
- Discount Tickets to Legoland and Sea Life Aquarium – $15.00 on JACK-FM Family Day
- San Diego Museum Month 2013
- San Diego Restaurant Week - January 2013
- The Art of the Brew - Special Event at Science Center
- Jungle Bells Ring in the Holidays at San Diego Zoo