August 29th, 2012
Cine en el Parque – Spanish Movie Film Festival Saturdays in September
Mark your calendar – Starting Labor Day weekend, four popular and internationally renowned Spanish-language films will be projected with English subtitles on the Great Green Lawn at the California Center for the Arts, Escondido. The Spanish movies will play Saturdays in September, starting on Saturday, September 1, 2012. Guests are invited to bring chairs and blankets and spend the evening under the stars at this free outdoor event.
Here is the list of films playing at this year’s Cine en el Parque Film Festival:
- Saturday, September 1, 2012: Rio – A domesticated macaw from a small town takes off on an adventure to Rio de Janeiro.
- Saturday, September 8, 2012: La Misma Luna – A young Mexican boy travels to the U.S. to find his mother after his grandmother passes away.
- Saturday, September 15, 2012: No Eres Tu, Soy Yo – Javier is crushed after his new bride leaves him. When his psychiatrist has no answers, he turns to the arms of his ex-girlfriends.
- Saturday, September 22, 2012: Valentin – An 8-year-old boy, raised by his grandmother, finds himself the only one capable of solving his family’s problems.
Cine en el Parque 2012 takes place on four consecutive Saturdays in September 2012, starting at 7:00 pm on the Great Green Lawn at the California Center for the Arts, Escondido. Food will be available for purchase. No alcohol, smoking, dogs, or barbeques allowed. This free event is open to the public.
Did we help you today? (1) Share this! (2) Never miss a thing! - Get New Updates via Email
- Now Playing: Shrek - The Musical
- Free Admission – San Diego New Children’s Museum
- Free Family Art Day at the Oceanside Museum of Art
- Kids Free Days at the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park – October 2013
- Kids Free In October 2013 – Museum Month Coupon
- ArtSplash 2013 in Carlsbad
- 2013 Taste of Downtown