September 30th, 2012
October 1 to 31, 2012 – San Diego Launches County Wide Freebies for Kids
San Diego launches the first ever destination-wide Kids Free San Diego – a month full of deals, discounts and freebies for kids!
Occurring during the entire month of October 2012, the program provides kids free incentives at more than 100 San Diego hotels, restaurants, attractions, museums and transportation companies.
Kids Free San Diego is a special gift to the entire San Diego community as well as to the millions of visitors who travel to San Diego annually.
Highlights of the Kids Free San Diego program include:
Free Kids Admission to:
- Seaworld (kids eat free at Seaworld too!)
- San Diego Zoo
- San Diego Zoo’s Safari Park
- Birch Aquarium
- USS Midway Museum
- Belmont Park
Kids Ride Free on:
- Amtrak California Pacific Surfliner
- Hornblower Cruises
- Old Town Trolley Tours
- San Diego Seal Tours
Kids Eat Free at:
- Hard Rock Café San Diego
- Over 50 hotels in San Diego County including: Tower 23, Humphrey’s Half Moon Inn, Hilton, Courtyard Marriott, Holiday Inn, Comfort Inn, Doubletree, Days Inn, Embassy Suites, Welk Resorts, Hyatt, La Costa Resorts, Sheraton and many more!
The fine print – Age restrictions, adult purchase requirements and other restrictions and conditions apply; check individual promotions on the Kids Free San Diego 2012 webpage for details.
Enjoy, San Diego!
Did we help you today? (1) Share this! (2) Never miss a thing! - Get New Updates via Email
- Half Price Frappuccinos at Starbucks - Happy Hour
- College Area Taste 2013
- Discount Tickets to Legoland and Sea Life Aquarium – $15.00 on JACK-FM Family Day
- San Diego Museum Month 2013
- San Diego Restaurant Week - January 2013
- The Art of the Brew - Special Event at Science Center
- Jungle Bells Ring in the Holidays at San Diego Zoo