September 30th, 2012
October 1 to 31, 2012 – San Diego Launches County Wide Freebies for Kids
San Diego launches the first ever destination-wide Kids Free San Diego – a month full of deals, discounts and freebies for kids!
Occurring during the entire month of October 2012, the program provides kids free incentives at more than 100 San Diego hotels, restaurants, attractions, museums and transportation companies.
Kids Free San Diego is a special gift to the entire San Diego community as well as to the millions of visitors who travel to San Diego annually.
Highlights of the Kids Free San Diego program include:
Free Kids Admission to:
- Seaworld (kids eat free at Seaworld too!)
- San Diego Zoo
- San Diego Zoo’s Safari Park
- Birch Aquarium
- USS Midway Museum
- Belmont Park
Kids Ride Free on:
- Amtrak California Pacific Surfliner
- Hornblower Cruises
- Old Town Trolley Tours
- San Diego Seal Tours
Kids Eat Free at:
- Hard Rock Café San Diego
- Over 50 hotels in San Diego County including: Tower 23, Humphrey’s Half Moon Inn, Hilton, Courtyard Marriott, Holiday Inn, Comfort Inn, Doubletree, Days Inn, Embassy Suites, Welk Resorts, Hyatt, La Costa Resorts, Sheraton and many more!
The fine print – Age restrictions, adult purchase requirements and other restrictions and conditions apply; check individual promotions on the Kids Free San Diego 2012 webpage for details.
Enjoy, San Diego!
Did we help you today? (1) Share this! (2) Never miss a thing! - Get New Updates via Email
- Trick-or-Treat on India Street
- Halloween Mega Mash 2.0
- Day of the Dead Celebration
- Starbucks Freebie Deal (BOGO)
- Hillcrest Taste n' Tinis
- Legoland Tree Lighting Ceremony
- USS Midway's Party on the Pier Toy Drive